Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Some pictures....

I'm throwing some pics up here that I wanted to put in previous posts, but I figure it's easier to just look at them here than scrolling and navigating to find them. That's right, I'm thinking of you, gentle reader. Here goes...

There's a pic of me on a C-130 giving the thumbs up (because it's not a C-17 that wants me dead).

Speaking of the traitorous C-17, you can see it's murderous rage from the bus we took to Qatari Immigrations.

Some desert life; a fox and a mouse...this was two different countries, so no, the fox wasn't chasing the mouse.









Me and my HMMVV crew at the Udairi. We be rollin, they be hatin.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Son!! What's up with the "high-n-tight"! HA! Great looking folks you have standing by you. You are going to make some really good friends while you're there. I'm going to print these out and send them to your brother. I have a package coming to you, I guess in a couple of weeks. I will send pictures of family in the next letter. Love you bunches and we are praying for you!!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley,

    Your Aunt Linda thinks you are so cute in that uniform. :) I am praying for you and all the other guys daily, do not freat because God is always at your side.
    Love U bunches,
    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Riley!
    Sorry that I am just getting to respond to your Pictures. I enjoyed all of them, ESPECIALLY the first one that you could really see you best in. I must admit you looked pretty tired but after flying, sitting, flying and sitting again, that is enough to wear anyone out!
    I hope you are doing well!
    We Love you & Miss you very much!
    Keep taking good care of yourself or you will have to answer to Beth & Me. I think that could be a bit more scary than the Military?! Two Old Women!! That scares me!
    Take Care,
    Carolyn & Beth

    ReplyDelete